Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thanks Emily!! & more

So Campbell got another package in the mail today from my friend Emily. It was filled with lots of goodies: a pair of maternity jeans, Belly Laughs a book by Jenny McCarthy (that has already made me laugh out loud), a cute little romper, and Campbell's first Christmas ornament! This was extra special because Emily saves up to buy all her Hallmark ornaments...the fact that she thought about me made me feel so loved.
Special little ornament!
Sooooo sweet! Thanks again Em! In other good news...Derek is officially a 4th grade teacher at Covenant Classical Academy. The school is really small, which I think will be great for him, but he only has 7 students in his class...all girls! hahaha. Am I the only one who thinks that is hilarious?! The Lord's definitely going to be preparing him to have a little girl, I guess.

I meant to take pictures, but pregnancy often leaves my mind a little blank these days. Derek and I registered at Target. I had heard when you register you get a $20 gift card, but that was false. I did get a little goody bag, so I guess that will have to do. I also started registering at Babies-r-us a while ago (online). I know, I know...I really know how to jump the gun, but I just can't help myself. I have always been like this. I like to get stuff done, like yesterday.

Starbucks has been going well. A lot of the stuff is coming back to me. As far as the technique of making drink, I don't think that ever goes away...that's like riding a bike. As far as ingredients, well, I'm a little rusty. I'll get it though. You can look forward to (because I know you (whoever you are?!) do) a belly pic and the nitty-gritty nursery decorating plans (ie: paint colors, chair rails, etc). Coming soon to a blog near you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I have to defend myself. I received in the mail a flyer to start a baby registry and get a Target gift card. So I did it and got a gift card...then in the goody bag I got a $20 Shutterfly gift card, tons of coupons, and sample diapers. I went to the Target in Clarksville, IN