Sunday, July 11, 2010

Campbell's first outfits!!

Derek says he and Campbell are going to watch the games together and she is going to wear this. I'm fairly certain his constant yelling will startle her to tears....so we will see about that! This one was his pick. I of course think it's darlin'.


Derek also picked this one out. I looked through the stuff for a little while, but I ended up getting overwhelmed by it all. I should add, while we were shopping Campbell was dancin' a little jig in my belly. Derek said she knew we were shopping for her.
Ruffled butt....
Ok, so these outfits were only her first NEW outfits. I've gotten tons of hand-me-downs that I am so excited to sort and put in her drawers. Can nesting last the whole 9 months?
...and that is just the begging of them. I have 3 other bins still in my car and I think that is only up to 12 months. I really am sooooo thankful for everything I am given. Knowing I would receive so much is one of the reasons we were able to go ahead and have a baby!! (and we all know how much I wanted that!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love stuff with ruffled butts! Why don't women's undies have ruffled butts?