Monday, July 12, 2010

Campbell's Room Fix-up - UPDATE!

So thing are just moving right along in her room. I wasn't joking when I said I wanted to have it done before school started! I spent all day yesterday and today painting a dresser and a little table for Campbell's room. You might remember the dresser from pics before. It was already white, but it was rather dingy. So I just gave it a new coat of white paint and smacked the knobs back on. Nothing too special, but it felt like a small feat.
These knobs were already on the dresser when we got it...I went back and forth about them, but decided to keep them. One knob is still awaiting a proper screw to hold it on.

This is the little table I painted. It was an orangey wood (with lots of clear coated something-or-another on it) before. My friend Lauren and I sanded that bad boy down and also painted it white. I took a before and after...but not before I got a little antsy and painted the top and the drawer (oops).
And the finished product...imagine a drum roll, if you will.


















Ironically, this little table was my PawPaw's, who Campbell is named after. Kinda special dontcha think?! The last big thing that happened in her room is girl got some bedding. Also handed down to me. It's from Pottery Barn kids and is a simple little design, which I like. No themes, really.
So when you throw all of that together you get something that looks a little like this....
Way to be, Ernie!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok...I am so stinkin impressed! It looks great and I LOVE the bedding!