Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year....

I thought I would share some of our Christmas decorations with you!! I really only decorate the living room because a) decorations are expensive and I only have enough to do that room at this point in my life and b) well I dont really have a point b! Derek pulled the tree down from the attic, turned on the Christmas music, put it together and I had the responsibility of putting on the lights and most of the ornaments. I have a new appreciation for my mom now....that's a daily occurrence. Anyway, I pushed through it and got it done. Derek helped a bit with the ornaments. He placed all the special ones, which I am about to share with you!! 


A bat ornament we got when we visited Mammoth Cave in Oct. 09
Campbell's first ornament thanks to Aunt Emily!
Our first ornament we got on our honeymoon in Hawaii!
We got this one while camping in Gatlinburg!

Stockings I hung by the chimney with care!

Campbell's stocking! I hope to get a picture of her as a newborn in it.

This picture is a little scary on many levels, but I wanted to get one last belly pic. 
I don't think 40 weekers like having their picture taken so much, oh well. Well I hope you enjoyed the update. I've decided the next time I blog I will have a child....see ya then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! So you look awesome! LOVE YOU!