Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our little Vacay

So Derek had 4 days or so off a couple of weeks ago. We decided to have a little day vacation. We went to Newport Aquarium and Ikea in Cincinnati.
Please notice my super cool white tennis shoes that make my non-existent ankles look even more cankle like. I know, you're so jealous. Also notice my reflection in the glass to the left of me that makes my legs look like I have some sort of elephantitus-like disease. haha!

















Derek keeping watch of the sharks. He was like a kid. I don't think the sharks would want him though. He's to bony.


















I'm not that interested in Jelly fish...actually I'm rather scared of them. This display was pretty cool though. We don't have a picture of it, but a display that was NOT cool was of the Spider Crabs. OMG!! Suckers were like the size of my dogs, with legs a foot long. I'm working hard to repress any memory of them....
So I don't have photographic proof, but we also went to Ikea. I had really talked it up to Derek, so I hoped he wasn't disappointed!! You've seen the picture of the crib we got for just $99. We also got 2 night stands and 2 lamps to go on top of them! I love them. They match better than we had hoped.
Well that's all I've got for now. We find out in one short week what our little one is!! Sooo excited to be able to refer to our babe as he or she and not 'it'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the side tables!