Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baby Room Fix-up!!

After you see the pictures, you'll see we have a long way to go! This is the smallest room in our house and I think it will be perfect for our baby's room. As you can see we are beyond blessed and already have a lot of baby stuff that has been handed down to us! I am beyond thankful to everyone who has given us their stuff. After we find out the gender we are going to go straight into decorating the nursery. Not because I necessarily want to, but I know myself and I know if I have school work and nursery stuff to choose between...I'm going to pick the nursery. I want to have it completed so it will be less of a distraction! I want to keep you all updated in the process because I know you're all just dying to see it through completion. haha.
Again, sooooooo thankful for all of this stuff!!
Tha blue stuff is Kentucky apparel. It's the first thing I bought because I knew there was no way Derek wouldn't approve!!
The little Piggy Bank Derek started for our little one. He empties his change into it every afternoon, which I (of course) think is really sweet!
Tonight we are going to work on going through a bit more of the random stuff that is in their and moving it to the attic. I can't wait to watch the progress on our little ones room and I hope you enjoy the transformation too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? 2 posts in 2 days??
I hope this isn't a fluke.

I can't believe you have so much stuff already - how wonderful!! What day are you finding out the sex?