Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to School

Well, tomorrow I begin my new path to becoming a nurse. I start Anatomy and Physiology at 10:35 am in the morning. I must admit, I am very nervous and don't really know what to expect. I have known people who have become nurses and I know if they can do it surely to goodness I can do it. Schools are upping the stakes a little bit these days. There is a pretty substantial test that you have to take these days and at JCC only the top 20% of the class even have a chance to get in or something like that....so...if you think about it tomorrow (or tonight) feel free to say a little prayer for my nerves. After I payed my tuition the other day I had to go get the book from the bookstore. I have never bought a medical book before, but needless to say, they are not cheap. I brought it home and went out again later that evening. I took pictures of how Ernie felt about the books.

Notice the missing rings and the missing corners.





THANKS ERNIE!!! YOU NEVER LET ME DOWN!!
(p.s. this is why I want children...I've never seen ones that chews up books)

1 comment:

Amos Family said...

looks like you got a great spunky pup on your hands!